I know, I know..I'm a little late with this recap...but I'll spare you with the lame excuses. I've just been plain out BUSY! Here are some pics from the Dollywood Trip with my BFF. We had an absolute BLAST! It wasn't too crowded and the weather was gorgeous! It was the "Festival of Nations" week at Dollywood so we got to see some awesome shows that aren't normally there! :) I love spending time with the BFF..and let's just say, I probably gained 10lbs from all the stupid fair/festival/greasy/sugary food! The real topper of the day was the hugenormous (yes, i just made that a word) funnel cake! It was my very 1st funnel cake ever & let's just say...I'll never be the same! I was waddling out of that place after I ate it! I threw over 1/2 of it away and I still couldn't breathe because I had consumed so much! Not to mention I paid about a million dollars for it...but I would like to tell myself it was worth every penny...and every pound! The whole next day I laid in bed with a tummy ache. :( Dollywood is so much fun to anyone who has never been, or who is thinking of going. It's not your typical "Amusement Park"..everything has it's special Dolly touch. Enjoy the pics :)
"Charleston" Bird Houses as I call them..I want one!
Some Mexican Dancers..they were fabulous!
We got to tour Dolly's Bus :)
Dolly's Wig
21 comments:
Um, I love pickles so much, and I love that pic of you with the pickles! So cute!
Cute pictures! I loooooove pickles too! I'm glad y'all had such a great time, what wonderful memories!
Looks like so much fun! I love fair food, but you're so right, it will definitely leave you with a belly ache ;)
The pictures are too cute. Glad you had a great weekend!
Looks like ya'll had a great time! cute cute pics!!
Oh, hoooow fun!!!! This makes me want to go now!!!! Can I be your BFF???? haha! :)
love the pictures! it looks like y'all had a great time!!
hahahaha those pickles and potatoes pics are cracking me up. How random!?! Looks like so much fun though!!!
Hope you have a great Monday!!
awww it looks like you guys had fun!!
Fiance and I are going to Gatlinburg next week for vacation. I hope the weather is as nice for us as it was for you. Looks like you had a blast.
Aamzing! I have always wanted to go to DOLLYWOOD!!! I am following, great blog.
Xo
Katy
You two, really look like you had alot of fun!! Good for you. I looove my BFF! She's my everything! The pix are wonderful!! Where is this at?
Glad you had a great time! And funnel cakes are definitely a must for me when I go to the fair....thank goodness the fair only comes once a year otherwise I would be huge!
Those pics are adorable..I love that bird house..you are right it does look like it belongs in Charleston! I wish I could have taken off and been there with you!
I love Dollywood!
...and Carowinds!!!
I am glad you and your bff had a blast :)
So much fun!!
Those pics are too cute - thanks for making me smile!
haha to the pickle!!
Looks like fun!! I LOVE Dolly Parton, really! I can't wait to visit Dollywood. This post really made me wanna go!
I love the pics and I love funnel cake! YUMM!! lol glad you had fun:)
I LOVE DOLLY!!! I went to her concert for my b-day in October, love her! Oh girl I can't believe it was your first funnel cake, they are my fav sooooo goood!!!!!
I am so jealous!!! I LOVE Dollywood! I love all of the pictures, looks like you had so much fun!!
Post a Comment