Month In Review - #10 {January 2012}
-Bennett got his 2nd tooth on the 2nd day of the year!
-Went to Bennett's 6-month well visit and all looked great! My baby weighed in at 16lbs 5ozs and 27 3/4 inches! 25th percentile for weight and 75th for height. Long and lean. :) These shots were by far the worst because I think he knew what was coming. The crying didn't last long and he was knocked out as soon as we hit the road.
-We booked our plane tickets! That means the time is getting closer!
-Visited our sweet friends Aubree and Brandt who are in the South from Alaska. We can't wait to see them everyday again and have lots of playdates! I think the boys are going to have so much fun together...maybe as much fun as us Mommys have! I feel so lucky to have met such great people.
-Had a few Girls Dinners. We love those.
-Celebrated Bennett's Nana's Birthday {my mom} by going out to lunch. Bennett was such a sweetheart the entire time.
-Celebrated Abby turning ONE! We had a great time at her party and Bennett crashed as soon as we got in the car. We love being here for moments like those.
-Bennett began Physical Therapy for his arms. Very long story, but he's having a harder time learning to put weight on them. We love our therapist and we are hoping to get him caught up to speed soon!
-He finally got the hang of sitting up on his own...this makes my Mommy heart soooo happy!
-Bennett turned SEVEN months old!
February has a lot in store...
-Bennett starting his class at The Little Gym. We are going to the Mommy & Me Class for 4-10 month olds!
-Bennett starting Swim Lessons. I am SO excited about this! Even if it means I have to get in a swim suit.
-A few Girls Nights on the calendar.
-Britty coming to town! Soooo excited to see her!
-Valentine's Day. And even though Greg's gone, I have the sweetest little Valentine you ever did see!
-Going to a WCU Basketball Game. Let's be honest, I will be watching the Dance Team mostly.
-Celebrating Bennett turning 8 months old. That's 2/3 of a year!!
Happy {Love} Month! But really, shouldn't they all be?

5 comments:
19% to go... how exciting for y'all. it will be here before you know it!
I love to see the red on the Donut of Misery get less and less!! It must be soo exciting to think that the majority of the big D is out of the way. Glad you had a good month and that you have lots planned for February!
My dad said the worst part about the doctors visits is when they learn what to expect when they get there :( Bennett is such an adorable baby boy though! I wish you guys a happy Feb ;)
Those swim lessons will be so fun!! Only two more months!
Your little guy has gotten so big and oh so cute!
Post a Comment