Friday, December 16, 2011

30 Before 30.

I tend to do much better with short-term goals so a Bucket List wouldn't be of much use.  I present to you 30 Before 30..{which is approaching WAY too fast}.



1. Run a half marathon.

2. Have another child (or two?). ha!

3. Go an entire month without eating out, this also counts drinks & snacks. Grocery store purchased items only.

4. Go to Disney World or Disney Land.

5. Reach my goal weight.

6. Buy a Louis Vuitton.

7. Buy a strangers coffee at Starbucks. Just because.

8. Live internet-free for an entire week.

9. Bake something for a new neighbor.

10. Make a new best friend...for life.

11. Send someone flowers.

12. Let go of hurts...for good.

13. Blog about Bennett's Birth Story. ha!

14. Own a sewing/monogramming machine..& learn how to use it.

15. Throw a ridiculous awesome party, or two.

16. Scrapbook a major life event: wedding, honeymoon, Bennett?

17. Fly alone with Bennett.

18. Travel out of country again.

19. Go rollerskating.

20. Sponsor a child through Compassion.

21. Go on a Mission Trip.

22. Go to Hawaii.

23. Help a family in need provide Christmas for their children. Perhaps start this as a family tradition.

24. Own a treadmill.

25. Go on a camping trip with Greg & Bennett.

26. Use only CASH for an entire pay period (except bills).

27. Go on a big Girls Trip..somewhere warm!

28. Go to a concert.

29. Ride a Train.

30. Go out Dancing with Greg.

I'll be revisiting this several times and mark my progress over the years.  I only have 3.5 years, but I think I can make it happen!

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You've got plenty of time! You can do all of these!

Jessica said...

I love this idea!! I think I might make one too. 30 is coming way too quickly!

Becky said...

Definitely do #23. Someone did this for us when I was a kid and my parents had nothing, literally nothing - not even stocking stuffers, to give us for Xmas. It's hard to put into words how much that changed things for us that Christmas or just how awesome it was that someone would do that. Every single year I think of the generosity of that person who did that, and I want my daughter to grow up knowing that there are people who don't have what she might have, and that's ok, but that we should help them if we can. It's a life lesson to be taught. :)