* I had a weak moment Friday night while driving home and was astonished at how long it has been since I've allowed myself to have one. It felt good to get it out of my system. I'm kinda tired of putting on the "strong" front all day/every day. The loneliness is creeping in..especially with Christmas here.
* I still think Bennett is the cutest kid. ever. in history. end of story.
* I sat down and thought about what it will be like to have a help-mate when it comes to raising Bennett. I just cannot imagine someone else to help give bathtime, entertain during playtime, or even feed him his squash. Such a foreign concept for me, but I cannot wait to experience it! Time is passing!
* I am so obsessed with The Vampire Diaries right now. I've watched Seasons 1&2 and caught up on Season 3 in one week flat! Got me to thinking about my adoration for Twilight also. I think what it is about vampires that us girls love so much is their intensity. They love so deeply it's a tad-bit ridiculous.
* I talk a lot about our marriage on this blog, but I want to be the first to tell you that it isn't perfect. No marriage is, but I put in 150% of my energy into making it not only last, but grow.
* I'm kinda, sorta, maybe getting sick of seeing people who get to be with their spouse day-in and day-out take advantage of it. Either it be bad moods, fights, or simply just not making the time for each other...it makes me ill. Life is far too short for that.
* I think Greg's Christmas package has gotten stollen somewhere between here and there and I am one upset wife! More than anything else in the box, I'm most sad that he will never get to read the letter I included.
* I couldn't tell you the last time someone asked how I'm doing...and genuinely cared about the answer.
* I feel that everyone has a defining moment in life and I feel as if mine has been this deployment. I'm working on a post about it and I'm not going to hold back anymore.
* I kinda want to disappear and Christmas be over. It's a lot harder than I ever thought about. Come on 2012!
* I am uncontrollably infatuated with my son.
* I, by no means, think that admitting I had a weak moment makes me any less of wife, mother, or friend.
* I need a fur vest and new riding boots before I go back to AK.
* I am looking forward to a bubble bath in our Alaskan home.
* I found this picture and I immediately started laughing. Everyone talks about Bennett's eyelashes. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. This was engagement day. {click on it to make it larger if you cannot see}
* I love looking through old pics. Greg & I have had some serious fun! Life is way better with him by my side! Ah, love.

No comments:
Post a Comment