Monday, December 20, 2010

love/hate..and God is good.

I have a serious love/hate relationship with blogging...and my computer in general!  I don't know why but I just cannot stand the thought of sitting down and typing up something worthwhile.  I am truly sorry.  I do still read and keep up with you all!

There have been some serious changes going on in our household during the last few months and the biggest one is this:
yes, yes..there's a baby in there and not just a few extra cheeseburgers!  I find it shocking how much I am showing..a belly is NOT normal for this girl so I've had a very hard time adjusting and feeling comfortable with myself.  I have been sicker than I even knew imaginable {could have contributed to the lack of blogging} but I am in high spirits that life will pick up as I move into the 2nd trimester!  Puhhhleasseeeee!  Greg and I are just so thankful for this blessing from God at HIS perfect timing. 

I really don't want to turn this blog into a baby journal, however, we live so far from family and friends and I just feel like there are certain things that don't belong on facebook so I might do a few posts on my journey through pregnancy. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season from our family to yours! 

23 comments:

Miss.C said...

Oh goodness EVERYONE is getting pregnant! congrats, I hope you enjoy the blessings of that little one daily :) and I've missed your blogs!

In With the Light said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! What a sweet blessing :)

Becky said...

I've followed your blog forever and even tho I don't blog anymore, I still keep up with my reading list! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! For most people, the sicky feeling fades as you move into the second trimester. It didn't for me, but for 99% of people I know it did! :) Best of luck to you guys!

Jon and Steph said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Isn't it so exciting?!!

I hope you start feeling better soon!!

Lauren said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! Was wondering when you were going to post the good news!!! SO SO excited for y'all. Love you!!!!! :)

Mrs Gable said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Lets just pray I am next!

Unknown said...

Congrats on being pregnant!!!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Mateya said...

Congratulations! Such great news :)

Amber said...

Congratulations!!! Sooo happy for y'all! Not sure if you've looked at my blog in a while, but I'm in my 19th week myself. Like you, I didn't want my blog to be ALL baby so I have a separate page for pregnancy updates and I do them every two weeks. I love reading about other girls' pregnancy journeys so I'm looking forward to yours! xoxo

The Ramblings of a Thirtysomething Wife said...

I have been a reader of yours for a while now and just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on the baby! How exciting! I hope to have the same kind of news soon :) Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

OMG! CONGRATS!!!!

Mary said...

Congratulations! That not-round-but-definitely-not-flat stage was super uncomfortable for me too! But, you'll have a big belly before you know it!

*Teresa* said...

Congrats again! You will soon LOVE LOVE LOVE your baby bump! You are too cute !

Amber said...

Congratulations! What a cute little bump.

Paige said...

AHHHHH!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! Whenever I seen the tummy picture on my dashboard, I immediately started smiling! How great =)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Congrats!

Annie said...

AW!!!! CONGRATS!!! so happy for you!! when is your due date?! i'm curious how close we are!!
and i hear ya on never having a belly before and all of a sudden just having one!! ;) it's crazy!!
i hope you are feeling better soon sweets!

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding said...

Congratulations !!!!
May God bless your family.
Have a Great Holiday Season !!

~lilian~

Ashley said...

I'm back!!!!! Except I had to close down my old blog and start all over!!! AHHHH!!!!

Cassie said...

congrats!! you will make a wonderful mommy! and i'm hoping you love/hate relationship with blogging will turn just to love, because i love your blog and look forward to your posts!

Eli said...

OMG!!! Where have you been?!?!? Wherre I have I been? CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see your progression pictures and your cute baby finds!