I LOVE Guess How Much I Love You!! I almost bought it at Target yesterday (yes, I live by one of those now.. not at all bragging. Promise) but their childrens books are so expensive. I'm going to be looking around on half.com or ebay. good choices!
I will totally have to take your recommendation about Crazy Love. It's come across my desk too many times for me to ignore at this point. I will have to check it out ASAP.
The other recommendations! I agree. I wondered if you saw these articles on ArmyWifeNetwork and our Blog that share a little more about Twilight and Dear John.
Here they are: Twighlight Setting-A Must-see travel destination: http://www.armywifenetwork.com/?p=2029
and my comments on Dear John: http://awtr.blogspot.com/2010/02/dear-john-gone-so-long.html
We have an ample book store and book lists for spouses and children if you look under Shop and Downloadable References at the site.
I'm totally with you on the Twilight business. Also, I gotta say (although many people feel the same way you do) I liked the movie better than the book (Dear John). I really hated the ending in the book.... but whatevs. =)
7 comments:
I love Guess How Much I Love You! It is one of my favorites.
I LOVE Guess How Much I Love You!! I almost bought it at Target yesterday (yes, I live by one of those now.. not at all bragging. Promise) but their childrens books are so expensive. I'm going to be looking around on half.com or ebay.
good choices!
Hi there!
I will totally have to take your recommendation about Crazy Love. It's come across my desk too many times for me to ignore at this point. I will have to check it out ASAP.
The other recommendations! I agree. I wondered if you saw these articles on ArmyWifeNetwork and our Blog that share a little more about Twilight and Dear John.
Here they are:
Twighlight Setting-A Must-see travel destination:
http://www.armywifenetwork.com/?p=2029
and my comments on Dear John:
http://awtr.blogspot.com/2010/02/dear-john-gone-so-long.html
We have an ample book store and book lists for spouses and children if you look under Shop and Downloadable References at the site.
Hope this all is a help!
Have heard so much about Crazy Love. Need to give it a read!!! :)
I'm totally with you on the Twilight business. Also, I gotta say (although many people feel the same way you do) I liked the movie better than the book (Dear John). I really hated the ending in the book.... but whatevs. =)
I love the book Guess how much I love you. If you ever get bored in the book store check out Time for Bed by Mem Fox it is such a sweet book
I love the twilight series! Have you read the Sookie Stackhouse series?
Post a Comment