Monday, June 14, 2010

day 3. favorite tv show(s).

Love the Army Wives show on Lifetime. Sure, some of it is complete and total ridiculousness, however, I'm still hooked.  And as sad as it may be, some of my non-military friends enjoy the show and get a tiny little glimpse into my life.


If you come into my house and flip on the TV..there about a 99.9% chance it will be on HGTV.  My favorite channel of all time!  I am obsessed with home decor and home buying/selling...Greg and I have always had a lifetime goal to flip a house one day & we make such a great team!  He's the handyman and I'm the one with design & style knowledge! :) Here's a couple of my favorites:



Again, love anything related to dance and this show never disappoints.

And last, but certainly not least, this is my favorite duo!  If I ever got the chance to meet Stacy London I think my life would be complete! {but hopefully not because I got put on the show!}

8 comments:

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Not gonna lie, Army Wives makes me cry every.single.week. I just watched last night's episode... and cried.

SUCH a good show!

Rei said...

What a cute blog you have!! :D Just followed you over from ACUs and ABC's! Can't wait to read more!

Reina @ sempergumbythelife.blogspot.com

Mrs Gable said...

I love Army Wives. I was raised as a Navy Brat, and there is something about military wives that are always there for you.

Mateya said...

oh goodness I love HGTV too! I watch house hunters every night before bed :)

Jenn said...

I love army wives too and its for nothing more then its a great soap where (for the most part) everyone is not sleeping around or getting married/divorced all the time or all the other typical soap drama. While the accuracy of it isn't always true I can over look it.

I love those shows too! Especially SYTYCD. J chalks it up to being a dancer, but its genuinely a great show!

Kat said...

Ok this is wayyy off the subject but my hubby is moving up there in about a month and we have been trying to find him a 1br. apt thats in a nice neighborhood and clean and well most dont have pics so i was wondering since u live in the are if u have any idea of some good places and some to stay away from? i would really really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love HGTV! It's always got something good on.

Shay said...

I love love love Army wives... Seriously I am addicted