Soooo, this weekend is slammed packed! Like always! Greg and I are moving allllll of my stuff out of my house that I've lived in for a while with Laura Beth. Gonna be the first time I've actually not lived with Laura since our sophomore year in college...I will be living back at home with Mom & Dad until the wedding...
It's A LOT of work to move!! :( I've got the upstairs at Mom & Dad's place packed full AND a storage shed packed full! It will be nice to save some $ though...so we will see!
We are also going to the WCU Basketball game tonight to see my lil Dance Buddy perform and eat some dinner @ Omalleys...yummm chicken wings :)
Tomorrow is the big SuperBowl so not a spare second in our day!
On a better note, I found this AMAZING cake serving set that I'm gonna order. Fits just perfect, don't ya think??

1 comment:
Those are gorgeous!!! Did you order them?
Post a Comment