Thursday, January 22, 2009

Loads of new stuff!






I haven't been on this thing in a longggg time! But I think I will start keeping it up-to-date! :)



Well, wedding planning is moving right along. I feel like we are having to plan this wedding on speed-dial b/c Greg leaves in 3 weeks...repeat...3 weeks!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

A few recent wedding "checks" (that's for my knottie girls) are:

-Purchased Greg's Suit
-Booked DJ
-Booked Bakery
-Booked Hair/Makeup Artist
-Purchased Greg's other attire (ex: tie, suspenders, outfit for rehearsal dinner, white shirt)
-Purchased some Bridesmaid Gifts
-Found my FABULOUS WEDDING SHOES! (yes, 2 pairs b/c I can never decide!)
-Set up final Guest List
-Centerpieces are Complete...just need the real flowers for the top
-Picked out potential bridesmaid dresses...sooo cute!!!! :) :)
-Bubbles are ready to be assembled (loads of prep work for those blooming things!)
-Greg ordered my wedding day earrings!!! They are my Valentine's Gift :D


Next on the list are...

-Purchase Greg's Shoes (Rainbows)
-Book cabins for Bridal Party and room for Greg & I the night of the wedding
-Book Florist
-FIND MY DRESS!!!!!!!!!!
-Finalize Bridesmaid Attire
-Mock up of centerpiece, invites
-Book Bridal Portraits and Hair/Makeup Trial
-Finish Bridesmaid Gifts
-Search for Groomsmen Gifts
-Order Flower Girl Tutus
-Find flower girl baskets
-Decorate Wagon for Jade & Landon


ohh, the joys of being a bride. I'm trying realllyy hard not to become a bridezilla :0 Below are some pics of the things I've purchased so far for myself...Enjoy!



1 comment:

Mrs. D said...

I am wearing Ninas for my wedding too! Red ones! Yours are FANTASTIC!