Monday, February 16, 2009

Dress Shopping Experience #1

Soooo, yesterday I had my 1st dress shopping experience! Let's just say..it was FUN! :) Anyone that knows me can def. tell you that I am one huge girly-girl! So getting to try on so many gorgeous dresses is my idea of a perfect afternoon! We went to David's Bridal in Asheville and had quite a crew tag along...my mom, MOH Laura, Matron of Honor Hilary, Bridesmaid Katie, FMIL, and FGMIL came. Shewww! I must say, lots of opinions!
I found 2 dresses that I absolutely love! We are going to TN this coming weekend for more dress shopping so I refuse to make a decision until I've found all my options! :)
Here a few pics that I showed Greg because it was absolutely KILLING him to not know! These dresses are NOT MY DRESS, or anything like what my wedding dress will look like...but it's still fun to try so many different dresses on :)



And this look on my face explains my reaction to the horrible "Sales Lady" while she was trying to tell me what she liked...uhhhh..she was just plain annoying!
My overall experience at DB wasn't the best as far as customer service goes...but I did find 2 super fab dresses to add to my list...
check.

No comments: